Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Pricing

Here is an idea of what I will be charging if you want to talk to me about doing a photo shoot. :) I don't have much of a portfolio right now so I am willing to haggle. ;)

For one hour:
$50.00 for 1-2 person senior/couples/engagement/other portraits
$80.00 for wedding pictures (including reception)
$70.00 for up to 4 person family portraits ($10.00 each addition person)
$65.00 for special events, general photos

Add $20.00 each additional hour

For stock photos, email me directly to discuss needs and pricing.


I can give you a CD of the pictures at no additional charge; with basic touch ups only, add $15.00; with advanced touch ups, add $45.00.

I will also restore old photographs for $15.00 for up to 10 photos; add $2.00 each additional photo.


You can message me at:

gwendalynheart@gmail.com

https://www.facebook.com/gwendalynheartphotography

No comments:

Post a Comment